SAI Recruitment 2020: Sports Authority of India published new vacancies for the posts. There are 18 vacancies that have been released. This is has been released for the posts of Assistant Coaches and Elite Coaches. The main purpose of this is to fill the position of the Fencing Association of India. This is one of the major vacancies that has been released from the sports authority of India. This coaches vacancy that has been split into Assistant coaches and Elite coaches. This position has been released on 17/06/2020 and candidates should the application on or before 05/07/2020.
Candidates should have completed Degree from any discipline from any recognized university in India or from any abroad countries. The most important thing this to check the age limit and it should not exceed 60 years of age. Aspirants should check all the eligibility criteria.
|Organization Name||Sports Authority of India|
|Job Role||Assistant Coaches and Elite Coaches|
|Work location||Across India|
|Job category||Central Government Job|
Sports authority of India was founded on 25/01/1984. Head quarters of Sports Authority of India was located in Delhi. Founder of this sports authority is Ministry of Youth Affairs and sports.
SAI Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates should have completed any Degree from any recognized university or board.
- Please do check the official website for more details.
Age limit and Relaxation Details
- Candidates should have the age limit of 60 years and aspirants should not exceed the age limit for any reason.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be having the normal procedures followed
- Personal Interview
- Direct Interview
- Aspirants should send the application to below given email id.
- Email id – [email protected]
- [email protected]
How to apply for SAI Recruitment 2020
- Initially, candidates should go to the official website.
- On the homepage, candidates should select the advertisement.
- Then login with the registered details.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the details, scan the copy, and send that to the above-given email.