RSMSSB Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board has released vacancies for the post of Assistant Radiographer and Lab Technician job Vacancies. Candidates who are waiting for the Rajasthan Government jobs can apply for this post. There are 2177 Vacancies that have been released for this post. Candidates apply for this post via online mode only. Candidates should have the necessary documents and candidates will be placed only in Rajasthan. Candidates will be selected based on the Interview process of RSMSSB. Candidates are able to start applying for this post from 18/06/2020 to 02/07/2020.
As per the notification from RSMSSB candidates should have possessed 12th Standard with Bio – Maths and Diploma in Lab Technician. Candidates should also have the Registration in Rajasthan Paramedical Council. Eligibility criteria like education, age relaxation has been given below and also please follow the steps given below to apply for the post.
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board|
|Job Role||Assistant Radiographer and Lab Technician|
|Job Category||Rajasthan Government Job|
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board’s main function is to provide recommendations to candidates and direct recruitment. This also provides recruiting capable people. They will also conduct tests like written test, Personal test, etc..,
RSMSSB Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates should have Completed 12th Standard with Biology/ Maths and Diploma in Lab Technician or equivalent from recognized Board.
- Candidates should also have the Registration in Rajasthan Paramedical Council.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Age limit and Relaxation Details
To apply for this posts candidates should be from Minimum 18 years and to the maximum age limit of Maximum 40 years.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination, Interview, and Document Verification.
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
Application Fee Details
- For General/OBC (Creamy Layer) – Rs.450
- For BC/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – Rs.350
- For SC/ST- Rs.250
Notification and Application Details
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Application||Apply Here|
How to apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2020
- Please visit the official website of RSMSSB.
- Check for the post and download the notification.
- Read all the details very carefully.
- Fill the form, depends on the category pay the fees.
- Check the filled form twice and click on submit.