Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan High Court published new vacancies for the posts of Driver and Chauffeur posts. Probably there are 05 new vacancies that have been released. This is the Rajasthan Government Jobs and candidates should be placed only in the Rajasthan. Willing and eligible candidates can apply for these posts. Candidates can start applying for this from 31/07/2020 and the last date to send the application on or before 31/08/2020. Candidates should check all the necessary details to apply for these posts.
Candidates who are decided to apply for these posts should have completed 12th Standard/ 10th Standard from recognized university or board. Please do check all the necessary details like educational qualification, age, salary, and all other details
|Organization Name||Rajasthan High Court|
|Job Role||Driver and chauffeur|
|Job category||Rajasthan Government Jobs|
Rajasthan High Court has been established in the year of 29/08/1949. This is mainly authorized by the constitution of India. Approximately there are five courts running under this. The first chief justice of Rajasthan High court will be of Kamala Kant.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- In order to apply for these posts, candidates should have completed 12th Standard/ 10th Standard from recognized university or board.
- Candidates should compulsorily have the driving license
Age limit and Relaxation Details
- Candidates should have the minimum age limit of 18 years and to the maximum age limit of 40 years.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected based on the interview process followed by the Rajasthan High court
|Driving Skill Test|
Application and Notification Details
How to apply for Rajasthan High court Recruitment 2020
- Initially, candidates should visit the official website of Rajasthan High court.
- Secondly, register that and login to the process.
- Check that and download the application form.
- Fill all the details and review the process.
- Click on submit.