OSSSC Recruitment 2021: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) released 565 vacancies for the post of Livestock Inspector Vacancies. The application for these posts has been released on 05.08.2021 and the last date to apply for these posts is 26.08.2021.
Candidates who are applying for these posts should have passed Graduate or any of the equal qualifications. More information like salary, the age limit has been given below. Check all the details and follow the steps given below to apply.
|Govt Organization Name||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Job Role||Livestock Inspector|
|Job category||Odisha Government Job|
OSSC is the authorized state agency that is permitted to conduct the civil service commission. Odisha Public Service Commission was founded on 1st April 1949. At the time of formation, OSSC has only 3 members.
OSSSC Recruitment 2021
OSSSC Recruitment Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should pass Any Degree, or equivalent Qualification is should be recognized Board or University.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
Candidates should have an age limit of a minimum of 18 years and above.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Livestock Inspector||Check Official.|
OSSSC Recruitment Pay Scale Salary Details
Selected people will get a Basic Salary. Get more Salary details to visit the official website of OSSSC.
Selection Procedure Details
- Selection will be based on the Written Examination and followed by the Direct Interview.
- Candidates who are passed the Interview those peoples attend the Document Verification process.
- Candidates should apply for these posts only through Online mode.
Notification and Application Details
|Official Notification Link||Download Here|
|Official Application Link||Apply Now|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website of OSSC.
- Check for the advertisement and check with the details.
- Read all the notification details carefully.
- Review the application and click on Submit.
- Finally, Finished the Application and take the Printout.