ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020: ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited has released its vacancies to apply for the posts. They had released their vacancies to apply for the designation of the Graduate Apprentice Training and Technician Apprenticeship Training posts. Applicants can check the possible details. There are totally 25 Vacancies have been released. This is the Central Government Jobs.
Applicants can start applying for these posts from now and the application should from 02/12/2020 to 01/01/2020.
|Organization Name||ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited|
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice Training and Technician Apprenticeship Training|
|Work location||Mangalore (Karnataka)|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Last Date||01/01/2021|
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Applicants should have completed a Degree in Engineering/ Diploma in Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or board.
- Applicants who are passed out in 2018, 2019, and 2020, those peoples able to apply for these posts.
Age limit and relaxation details
In order to know the age limit details applicants should compulsorily visit the official website.
Selection Procedure Details
Applicants will get selected based on the normal interview process like
|Mark Based (Merit List)|
How to apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- On the first applicants should visit the official website.
- Registration and login can be done if necessary.
- Applicants can check all the details and download the application form.
- Fill in all the details.
- Click on submit and finished it.