Oil India Recruitment 2020: Oil India limited released its new vacancies. The vacancy has been released for various posts. The vacancies have been released mainly for the designation of Operator (HMV) Grade VII. This is the central government job. Approximately there are 36 new vacancies have been released. Applicants who are shortlisted and selected will be placed only in Assam and Arunachal Pradesh. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for these posts as soon as possible.
Applicants can start applying for these posts from 21/08/2020 and the final date to send the application will be 18/09/2020. Please do check all the details given below and apply for the posts.
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited|
|Job Role||Operator HMV VII|
|Work location||Assam and Arunachal Pradesh|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Oil India Limited has been established in the year of 18/02/1959. They mainly produce petroleum, natural gas, and petrochemicals. This is the second-largest hydrocarbon exploration in India.
Oil India Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- To apply for these posts candidates should have completed 10th Std/ 12th Std from any board.
- Applicants must have a professional heavy motor vehicle driving license with a minimum of 4 years old.
- Applicants should compulsorily have a min of 3 years of working experience.
Age limit and Relaxation Details
- Candidates should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years to apply for these posts.
Selection Procedure Details
Candidates will be selected based on the normal interview process like
|Normal written test|
Application and Notification Details
How to apply for Oil India Recruitment 2020
- The first candidates should visit the official website.
- Register and log in to the website if necessary.
- Search for notification and download that.
- Fill all the details and recheck that twice.
- Click on submit.