NTRO Recruitment 2021: National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) has released the Officials, they want to hire candidates for the Scientist C posts. There are Various Vacancies available. The Vibrant and Energetic Candidates can apply for this post through the Official Website of ntro.gov.in. Interested Candidates Can Start to apply Online from 03.06.2021 to the Ending Date is 21.06.2021. Candidates must have held a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University.
NTRO Notification 2021
NTRO means National Technical Research Organization. This is the Technical Intelligence Agency for National Security Advisor in India. Check more details below.
Overview of NTRO Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Organization||National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)|
|Name of the Post||Scientist C|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Stating Date of Application||03.06.2021|
|Ending Date of Application||21.06.2021|
- Candidates must have held a Master’s Degree or Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Applicants should be holding analogous posts on a regular basis.
- Refer to Official Notification for more Job Qualification Details.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- The Maximum Age Limit should not be exceeded 56 years.
- Refer to Official Advertisement for more Age Relaxation details.
There are two Phase Examination will be conducted for Selection. The Selection procedures Walk in Interview, and Document Verification.
- Document Verification
Interview Address Details
|Deputy Director (Rectt),|
National Technical Research Organization,
Block III, Old JNU Campus,
New Delhi – 110 067.
Application and Notification Details
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for NTRO Recruitment 2021
- Open the official Website of NTRO.
- Read the official Notification and Confirm your Qualification.
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill the offline Application and Paste your Photocopy.
- Submit the Application above given the following Address.