NTRO Recruitment 2020: National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) has released the Officials, they want to hire candidates for the post-Assistant Director of Accounts and Assistant Director posts. There are 18 Vacancies available. The Vibrant and Energetic Candidates can apply for this post through the Official Website of ntro.gov.in. Interested Candidates Can Start to apply Online from 27/07/2020 to Ending Date is 05/08/2020. Candidates must have held the Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from recognized University.
NTRO Notification 2020
NTRO means National Technical Research Organization. This is the Technical Intelligence Agency for National Security Advisor in India. Check more details below.
Overview of NTRO Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Director of Accounts and Assistant Director|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Stating Date of Application||27/07/2020|
|Ending Date of Application||05/08/2020|
Category Wise Details of NTRO Recruitment 2020
- Chief Analyst
- Assistant Director of Accounts
- Assistant Director
- Executive Engineer
- Candidates must have held Bachelor’s Degree or Engineering or equivalent from recognized Board or University.
- Applicants should be holding analogous posts on a regular basis.
- Refer Official Notification for more Job Qualification Details.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- The Maximum Age Limit should not be exceeded 56 years.
- Refer Official Advertisement for more Age Relaxation details.
There are two Phase Examination will be conducted for Selection. The Selection procedures Walk in Interview, and Document Verification.
- Document Verification
Interview Address Details
|Deputy Director (Rectt),|
National Technical Research Organization,
Block III, Old JNU Campus,
New Delhi – 110 067.
Application and Notification Details
How to Apply for NTRO Recruitment 2020
- Open the official Website of NTRO.
- Read the official Notification and Confirm your Qualification.
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill the offline Application and Paste your Photocopy.
- Submit the Application above given the following address.