NRCB Recruitment 2020: National Research Centre of Banana released new vacancies for the designations of Young professionals. This is the vacancy that has been released from Tiruchirapalli. Approximately there is 4 vacancy that has to be filled by NRCB. This is mainly a Central Government Job in Tamilnadu. So candidates who are selected for these posts will be placed only in Trichy. Applicants who are in Trichy and waiting for these NRCB jobs can surely apply for these posts. Application form NCRB has been released on 03/09/2020 and finally, application for the posts should be sent on or before 15/09/2020.
For this NCRB vacancy candidates will be placed only on a temporary basis and also with coterminous with the project. Applicants should have passed and completed B.sc from a recognized university or board to apply for these posts.
|Organization Name||National Research Centre of Banana|
|Job Title||Young Professionals|
|Job Role||Central Government Jobs|
National Research Centre of Banana has been established in the year of 1993. Approximately there 46 members available. It was mainly set up ICAR from New Delhi. The main function is to promote the society of horticulture.
NRCB Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
Applicants should have completed a Graduate or Post Graduate from a recognized university or board.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- Candidates should have the age limit of a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 45 years to apply for these posts.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected by the Interview process of NRCB.
- Candidates should send the application to the below-given email id.
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application and Notification Details
How to apply for NRCB Recruitment 2020
- Initially, candidates should visit the official website page of NRCB.
- Then candidates should check the posting in careers.
- Click on the advertisement, download the application form.
- Fill all the details, scan the form.
- Attach all attested documents.
- Send that to the above-given email.