NPCL Recruitment 2020: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released its vacancies to apply for the posts. They had released their vacancies to apply for some posts which include the Scientific Assistant category of B and C, Assistant Grades, Steno Grade 1, Sub Officer, Leading Fireman, Driver Cum pump operator posts. There are totally huge number of vacancies have been released. There are approximately 206 vacancies has been released. This is the Central Government Jobs. So candidates who are interested can check this and apply for these posts. Applicants who are interested can check all the eligibility criteria details and apply for these posts as soon as possible. Applicants can use this wonderful opportunity to apply for these posts.
Applicants can start applying for these posts from 03/11/2020 and the final date to send the application will be 24/11/2020. Please do check some necessary details that have been given below.
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Total vacancies||206 Posts|
|Job Role||Scientific Assistant and Other Posts|
|Work location||Across India|
|Job category||Central Government Jobs|
NPCL Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
In order to apply for these posts, applicants should have completed a 12th Std/ Diploma in the engineering field/ B.Com/ B.Sc from a recognized university or board.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- The minimum age limit to apply for these posts will be of 18 years and the maximum age limit will be of 40 years.
- Applicants can check the official website for more details.
- For scientific Assistant- Rs.16000 – 35,400 P.m
- For Assistant Grades – Rs.25000
- For leading fireman- Rs. 25500
- Driver – Rs.21,700
Selection procedure Details
Applicants for this posts will be selected in the normal interview process like
How to apply for NPCL Recruitment 2020
- On the first applicants should visit the official website.
- Login and registration can be done if necessary.
- Applicants can check all the details carefully on the advertisement page.
- Then applicants can apply for these posts by filling in all the details correctly.
- Check that twice and click on submit.