NPC Recruitment 2020: National Productivity Council released 05 Vacancies for the post of Principal, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, and Assistant Librarian Vacancies. This is the central government job. Candidates who are waiting for the central government jobs can apply for these posts. Selected candidates will be placed in Chennai (Tamilnadu). Applicants should have all the necessary documents to apply for these posts. Candidates will be placed only on contract basis for 3 years and the last date to apply for posts is on 16/07/2020.
Candidates should have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MBA/Ph.D. or equivalent qualifications. and also candidates should have possessed a Master’s degree in Library science/Information science from recognized university or board. Candidates should check all the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age, and other details.
|Organization Name||National Productivity Council|
|Job Role||Principal, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Librarian|
|Work location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
National Productivity council was established in the year of 12th February 1958. The headquarters of NPC was located in New Delhi. This is established in the Ministry of India. This is to promote the productivity of India.
NPC Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates should have possessed B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MBA/Ph.D. or eqivalent qualifications.
- Candidates should have possessed a Master’s degree in Library science/Information science from a recognized university or board.
- Please do check the official notification for more details.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
Candidates should check official website for more age limit and relaxation details.
Selection procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected based on the written test followed by direct or personal interview.
- Candidates can send the application form to the below given email address.
- Candidates Send the Filled Application through the below given Email ID.
- Email address – [email protected]
Notification and Application Details
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Application||Download Here|
How to apply for NPC Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should visit the official website of NPC.
- Candidates should go to the careers and select for the posts.
- Download the notification form and read all the details carefully.
- Fill all the details and click on submit.