Northern Railway Recruitment 2020: Railway zones released 23 new vacancies from Northern Railway for the post of Senior Resident and Refractionist Vacancies. Candidates will be placed on a contractual basis only. This is the Walk-in-Interview so candidates should attend the interview on 10/06/2020.
Candidates should carry all the necessary documents because they will be allowed only if they have their valid documents. Candidates must have a valid registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI)/ State Medical Council/ Delhi Medical Council (DMC). Eligible candidates please do appear for walk-in interview.
|Organization Name||Northern Railway Recruitment|
|Job Role||Senior Resident (SR) & Refractionist|
|Work location||New Delhi|
|Job category||Central Government job|
|Walk in interview date||10/06/2020|
Northern Railway was founded and operated in the year of 14thapril 1952 and it is operated on the same date. The Head Quarters of Northern Railway is situated in New Delhi and it is one of 18 Railway zones in India.
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates should possess 10+2, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma recognized by MCI/NBE in the concerned Specialty.
- Please do check the official website for more details.
|10+2, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma|
Age limit and Relaxation Details
Please do check the official website for more age limits and Relaxation details. There briefly explained all the details of Railway Jobs.
Selection Procedure Details
Selection will be based on the written, oral probably conducted on Walk in Interview.
|Walk in Interview|
Notification and Application Details
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Application||Apply Here|
How to apply for Northern Railway 2020
- Please do visit the official website of the Northern Railway.
- Download the form and read all the details.
- Take all the necessary documents and review that.
- Appear to the walk-in-interview to the address in the notification.