North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 –North Eastern Postal Circle has released its vacancies to apply for the posts. The had released its vacancies to some posts. They had released its vacancies to apply for the designation of the Gramin Dak Sevaks. There are a huge number of vacancies has been released. There are a total of 948 new vacancies have been released. Applicants who are selected will be placed only in the Northeastern region. Applicants can check all the possible details like educational qualification, age limit, and all other details.
Applicants can start applying for these posts from 12/11/2020 and the final date to send the application will be 11/12/2020. Please do check some details given below.
|Organization Name||North Eastern Postal|
|Job Role||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Work location||North Eastern|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- In order to apply for these posts, applicants should have completed 10th Standard/ Secondary from a recognized University or board.
- Applicants should have completed computer courses.
Age limit and Relaxation Details
The minimum eligibility to apply for these posts will be of 18 years and the maximum age limit to apply for this will be of 40 years.
Application Fee Details
- For OC/OBC/EWS Male/Trans man – Rs.100.
- For others – NIL.
Selection Procedure Details
Applicants will get selected based on the normal interview process like
Official Notification Details
How to apply for North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- The first step is to visit the official website.
- Candidates are able to apply online.
- Candidates should have fulfilled the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Click on the submit for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application.