NIT Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Technology has been published their wonderful opportunity. It’s very important to remember that there is only 01 vacancy has been released. Mainly the posts have been released for the designations of the Junior Research Fellow. So the application mode for this only will be offline mode. Applicants should share all the important details. Start applying for these posts from 26/11/2020.
Use this wonderful opportunity and start sending the application as soon as possible and the final date to send the application will be 16/12/2020.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
NIT Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
In order to apply for this post, applicants should have completed M.E/ M.Tech in the category of Communication System/ Signal Processing.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
Applicants can check the official website to know about the details.
Salary for the candidates will be of Rs.31,000 P.M.
Selection Procedure Details
Applicants will get selected based on the normal interview process like
Application should be sent to the below given email id and Postal Address
- Dr. P. Sudharsan,
- Assistant Professor,
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering,
- National Institute of Technology,
- Tiruchirappalli – 620 015.
- Email address: [email protected] & [email protected].
Notification and Application Details
How to apply for NIT Recruitment 2020
- Firstly applicants should visit the official website.
- The procedure should be followed correctly and start sending the application.
- Registration and login can be done if necessary.
- Check the details carefully.
- Check that and click on submit.