NIRT Recruitment 2020: National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis invites talented candidates to apply for the posts. They invite the candidates to apply for the posts. they had released its vacancies to apply for the designation of the Technician III that is for the category of the Fieldworker posts. There are only a few vacancies that have been released. There are approximately 05 new vacancies have been released for these posts. Applicants who are selected will be placed All over India. Candidates can check all the possible details and apply for these posts. Applicants do check all the possible details that include the eligibility criteria details like educational qualification, age limit, and all other details.
This will be a walk-in-interview. Applicants can attend the interview on 05/11/2020 at the given time. The interview will be held on Thursday and from 9.00 Am to 10.00 Am. Applicants can reach the venue before the given timings.
|Organization name||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis|
|Job role||Project Technician Posts|
|Work location||All over India|
|Walk in interview||05/11/2020|
NIRT Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Applicants should have completed the 12th pass/ Diploma/ BSC degree from a recognized University or Board.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the relevant field.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
The age limit for the candidates should not be more than 30 years to apply for these posts.
Salary for the candidates will be of Rs.18000 P.M.
Selection Procedure Details
Applicants will get selected based on the normal interview process like
Applicants should visit to the below given address on the given time
Walk in Venue Address
- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis,
- No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road,
- Chennai – 600031.
How to apply for NIRT Recruitment 2020
- Initially, applicants should visit the official website.
- Registration and login can be done if necessary.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in all the details.
- Scan that and attach the documents.
- Visit the address at the given time.