NII Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Immunology released new vacancies. This has been published for the posts of Senior Research Fellow. They released vacancies for only one post and for only one designation. Interested and eligible members can apply for these posts. Candidates who are selected will be placed only in New Delhi because NII is located in Delhi. Candidates will get approximately the salary of Rs.35,000/ per month. NII conducts only the walk-in-interview. So candidates should be there for the interview on 29/07/2020 at 11.00 Am.
Interested and eligible candidates can check all the details given below and applicants should qualify with the educational qualification, Age, and other important criteria details to apply for this vacancy. The main criteria are educational Qualification.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Immunology|
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow|
|Work location||New Delhi|
|Job category||New Delhi jobs|
|Walkin interview date||29/07/2020 (11.00Am )|
The National Institute of Immunology provides researches in various fields. The important researches include the basic mechanism. They mainly work on four main thrust areas like gene regulation, reproduction etc..,
NII Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates should have completed M.Sc in Biological Sciences and candidates should also have 2 years of research experience.
- It’s mandatory for the candidates to complete any of the National Level Examination.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- To know about the age limit candidates should compulsorily check the official website.
Selection Procedure Details
- For NII Recruitment candidates will be selected based on the qualification and the performance and marks on walk-in-interview.
Application and Notification Details
How to apply for NII Recruitment 2020
- Initially, candidates should log in to the official website of NII.
- Candidates should register and login to the website.
- Download the notification form and fill the details.
- Take the print out and take that to walk-in-interview.