NIEPMD Recruitment 2021: National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) has released its vacancies to apply for the posts. They had released its vacancies for the designation of Assistant Professor. There is only one single vacancy that has been released. This is the Tamilnadu Government Jobs. Applicants who are selected will be placed only in Chennai. Applicants should check all the possible details like educational qualification, age limit and relaxation details, and all other details very carefully.
Applicants can attend the Walk-in-Interview on 13/05/2021. Please do check some details given below.
|Organization Name||National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor, Tutor|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Walk in Interview||13/05/2021|
NIEPMD is abbreviated as the National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities which promotes and provides research in the areas of disabilities. They also provide services to disabled persons.
NIEPMD Recruitment 2021
Academic Qualification Details
Applicants should have completed Bachelor’s Degree, M.Sc from a recognized University or board.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- Applicants should have been a maximum of 56 years.
- Please do check some details given below.
- Asst. Professor – Rs. 44,000/-
- Tutor – Rs. 30,800/-
Selection Procedure Details
Selection for the candidates will be based on the
Postal Address Details
|NIEPMD, East Coast Road, |
Notification and Application Details
How to apply for NIEPMD Recruitment 2021
- Applicants see the Official Website of NIEPMD.
- Search for the Advertisement and read it.
- Download the Offline Application.
- Fill the Application form in the prescribed format.
- Attend the Interview at the above address on the particular date.