NIELIT Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology which is located in Chandigarh allocated 40 new vacancies for the different categories posts. This includes the vacancies for Data Entry Operator (DEO). This is the Central Government Job Applicants who are selected will be placed only in Chandigarh. So who are waiting for this opportunity can use this job? Application for these posts was released on 10/09/2020 and the application should be sent on or before 16/09/2020.
Applicants should send the application along with the scanned necessary documents to the below-given email id and before the given date. It’s necessary to check all the details which include educational qualification, age limit, salary, application fee, etc.., from the official website.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Job Role||Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
NIELIT was established in the year of 9/11/1994 and its headquarters is located in NewDelhi. National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology is also known as DOEACC Society.
NIELIT Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
In order to apply for these posts, candidates must have completed 12th Standard or equivalent qualification from the recognized Board.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- The minimum age limit to apply for these posts should be of 21 years and the maximum age limit to apply for this would be of 35 years.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination. Most probably candidates will be having the Personal Interview section.
Notification and Application Details
How to apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2020
- Initially, candidates should visit the official website of NIELIT.
- In the home page candidates should for the advertisement.
- Register and log in to the website.
- Fill the application form and attach all the necessary documents.
- Send that to the given email and postal address (in Advertisement).