NIELIT Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the notification for the post of IT Assistant, Sr. Programmer & Other. There is a Central Govt Jobs. Candidates are requested to apply for these posts on or before 15/02/2021.
NIELIT has released the new vacancies for different posts. Eligibility criteria like educational qualification and other details have been given below. Interested and eligible candidates please check the steps below and apply for these posts as soon as possible.
|Government organization Name||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|Job Role||IT Assistant, Sr. Programmer & Other|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Official Website Link||www.nielit.gov.in|
NIELIT Recruitment 2021
Academic Qualification Details for NIELIT Recruitment 2021
The Interested Candidates should have completed a B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Degree or equivalent Degree from a recognized university. Please check the Advertisement for educational qualifications.
|IT Assistant, Sr. Programmer & Other||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Degree|
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
Please check the official website for more age limit and relaxation details.
Selection Procedure Details
- The eligible candidates will be having the Interview and Document Verification.
- Candidates should apply in the online mode.
Pay Scale Salary Details
Candidates after joining the RBI you will get Rs. 35,150/-p.m. Refer Advertisement for more Salary details.
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Programmer & Assistant Network Engineer||Rs.20,900/-|
|Programmer||As per organization norms|
|Sr. Programmer & Network Specialists||Rs.38,500/-|
|System Analyst||As per organization norms|
|Programmer Assistant||Rs.21,634- 26,400/-|
Application Fee Details
- Gen & OBC candidates – Rs.600/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates – Rs.300/-
How to apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2021
- Please visit the Official Website at www.nielit.gov.in.
- Download the Official Advertisement and Application.
- Click on that and fill in all the necessary details.
- Check your Application, details are correct or not.
- Review the documents and submit them.