NIE Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) has released the Officials, they want to hire candidates for the post Project Scientist & Project Technical Officer Posts. There are 02 vacancies available. The Vibrant and Energetic Candidates can apply for this post through the Official Website nie.gov.in. Interested Candidates Can Start to apply Online from 17/10/2020 to Ending Date is 04/11/2020. Candidates must have held the Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University.
NIE Recruitment 2020
National Institute of Epidemiology is Medical Research Organization. It is located in Chennai in Tamilnadu. NIE conducts research including interventional studies, disease modeling, and health systems, conducts epidemiological investigations and clinical trials of traditional remedies.
Overview of NIE Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE)|
|Name of the Post||Project Scientist & Project Technical Officer|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Stating Date of Application||17/10/2020|
|Ending Date of Application||04/11/2020|
- Candidates must have held Graduate in Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree or equivalent from recognized Board or University.
- Applicants must verify the Job Notification and other Eligibility or Qualification details clearly.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- The Maximum Age Limit should be a maximum of 40 years.
- Refer Official Advertisement for more Age Relaxation details.
There are 3 types of Examinations will be conducted for the Selection Process. The Selection procedures Interview, and Document Verification.
- Document Verification
Apply Process Details
Applicants After filled the Application, Check your Details are Correct or not. Send the Application below Postal Address.
|National Institute of Epidemiology,|
R-127, Second Main Road,
Application and Notification Details
How to Apply for NIE Recruitment 2020
- Log in to the official Website of NIE.
- Read the official Notification and check your Qualification.
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill the offline Application and Paste your Photocopy.
- Submit the Application above postal address.