NIA Recruitment 2020: National Investigation Agency released some vacancies. They released some 70 vacancies. This includes the posts of Inspector, Sub Inspector, Accountant, and Stenographer. This is the central government job. The main instruction for this is to have the analogous posts from the candidates. Aspirants who are waiting for the central government jobs in these posts can apply for this position. Candidates should apply for this post within one month from the release date of the application. The application for these posts has been released on 25/06/2020.
Candidates who are selected will be placed in the following locations of Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Jammu, Raipur, and Chandigarh. So the candidates should apply for these posts on or before 25/07/2020.
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency|
|Job Role||Inspector, Sub Inspector, Accountant, and Stenographer.|
|Work location||Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Jammu, Raipur and Chandigarh.|
|Job category||Central Government Jobs|
National Investigation Agency is one of the state agencies. This was mainly established by the Indian Government. National Investigation Agency was probably formed in the year of 2009.
NIA Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or board.
- Candidates must be holding analogous posts on regular basis.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
Age limit for the candidates should not exceed more than 56 years to apply for this posts.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates should apply for these posts through offline mode.
- Candidates will be having the interview for the written and direct interviews.
- The application should be sent to below given postal address.
|SP (Adm), |
Opposite CGO Complex,
New Delhi-110 003.
Notification and Application Details
|Official Application||Apply Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
How to apply for NIA Recruitment 2020
- Initially, candidates should log in to the official website.
- Then on the home page click on the advertisement.
- Download the form.
- Fill all the details.
- Insert that with the envelope cover.
- Send that to the above-given address.