NHSRC Recruitment 2020: National Health Systems Resource Center released new vacancies for various posts. Approximately there are various vacancies that have been released. The vacancies include for the posts of Consultant, IT Manager, Lead Consultant, and Account Assistant. This is the Central Government Job. Application for these posts has been released on 11/09/2020 and Aspirants should send the application on or before 01/10/2020.
Selected candidates will be placed in New Delhi, Assam. Candidates who are waiting for Delhi Job can apply for this job. In order to apply for this post, candidates should have completed Post Graduation Degree from a recognized university or board. There will be a skill test for the candidates.
|Organization Name||National Health Systems Resource Center|
|Job Role||Consultant, IT Manager, Lead Consultant, and Account Assistant|
|Work location||New Delhi, Assam|
|Job category||Government of India|
National Health Systems Resource Center is a Mission from the Government of India. This is mainly formed to serve the apex body and they serve oy for the technical assistance. The main branch office of NHSRC is located in the Northeast.
NHSRC Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- In order to apply for these posts, candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree from a recognized university or board.
- Please do check the official website for more details.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- Candidates should have the age limit of maximum years to apply for these posts. Refer to Job Advertisement for more details.
Selection Procedure Details
- Selection will be based on the online mode.
- The normal process includes
Application Apply Procedure
Candidates should the application to the following email id [email protected] for all other posts.
Notification and Application Details
|Notification and Application Link||Click Here|
How to apply for NHSRC Recruitment 2020
- Candidates Initially should visit the official website.
- Then candidates should check to register to the website.
- Login with the credentials.
- Search for the advertisement and apply for that.
- Finally, Submit the Application and Finished it.