NHPC Recruitment 2020: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited releases its vacancies for various posts. The vacancies have been released for the posts of Trainee Engineer and Trainee Officer. There are approximately 86 new vacancies have been released. This is a Central Government Jobs. Candidates will be placed across India. Applicants will be selected based on GATE – 2020, UGC NET-JUNE 2020, CLAT 2020 (for PG) & CA/CMA Scores. Interested and eligible candidates can check all the details and apply for this posts.
Applicants can start applying for these posts from 29/08/2020 and the final date to send the application is on 28/09/2020. Please do check all the details given below.
|Organization Name||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited|
|Job Role||Technical Officer and Technical Engineer|
|Work location||Across India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited has been established in the year 1975. This is mainly a Government of India enterprise.
NHPC Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Detail
Applicants should have completed B.E/ B.Sc/ PG/ Law/ CA from a recognized University or Board.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- The maximum age limit to apply for these posts will be of 30 years.
- Please do check the official website for more details.
Selection Procedure Details
Candidates will be selected based on the marks or scores obtained by GATE – 2020, UGC NET-JUNE 2020, CLAT 2020 (for PG) & CA/CMA Score.
Application and Notification Details
How to apply for NHPC Recruitment 2020
- The first candidates should visit the official website.
- The second check for the registration and login if necessary.
- Search for the exact advertisement in the careers.
- Open that and fill the details in the given column.
- Attach all necessary documents that have been asked.
- Click on submit.