NHM Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission published new vacancies for the posts. NHM released the designation for the posts of Community Health Officer/ Mid Level Health Provider. This is Government Jobs. Selected candidates will be placed in Uttarakhand. Candidates should apply for these posts through online mode. There are a total of 300 vacancies that have been released. Candidates who are interested can apply for these posts as soon as possible. Candidates can start applying for these posts from 06/08/2020 and the final application should be sent on or before 17/08/2020.
Candidates who are interested and eligible can start applying for these posts. It is very mandatory to check for eligibility criteria details like educational qualification, age limit, salary, and all other details.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission|
National Health Mission has been launched in the year of 2005. This comes under the Ministry of Health and Family welfare. This is mainly headed by Mission Directorate and National Urban Health Mission.
NHM Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates should have completed GNM, B.Sc (Nursing) from recognized University or board
- Please do check the official notification.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- The maximum age limit of the candidates should be of 37 years.
- Please do check the official website.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected based on the interview process as follows
Notification and Application Details
How to apply for NHM Recruitment 2020
- Initially, candidates should visit the official website.
- Then as normal registration should be done.
- Check for advertisements in careers.
- Fill all the details correctly.
- Click on submit.