NHAI Recruitment 2020: National Highway Authority of India announced the vacancies for the post of 48 Deputy Manager (Technical) posts. Aspirants who are seeking a job from Central Government those peoples able to apply for Technical vacancies. Selected Candidates will be placed by the location across India. Here they announced the job Notification Date 16/05/2020 and the Last date for Submission of Online Application is 15/06/2020. Applicants visit the official website of nhai.gov.in for full details of the notification.
Interested peoples should hold a Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized universities or institutions. Selection will be the basis of the GATE score 2020 in Civil Engineering.
|Government Organization Name||National Highway Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Deputy Manager (Technical)|
|Application Last Date||15/06/2020|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
National Highway Authority of India is connecting many of the major agricultural, industrial and cultural center of India. Below we updated the Selection procedure, Academic Qualification details, age limit also mentioned briefly.
Academic Qualification details
- Eligible Candidates should hold a Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized universities or institutions.
- They required Experience in the relevant field in a particular industry.
Age Limit and Relaxation details
Age Limit Should not be exceeding 30 years as on the closing date of Notification. The Maximum Age Limit is reliable as per the Government rules.
Pay Scale Salary details
The PayScale Deputy Manager will get Rs.15,600 to Rs.39,100 per month + Grade pay of Rs.5,400 with DA and allowance will be given. Level of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC revised.
Selection Procedure details
Selection will be the basis of the Graduate Aptitude Test in GATE Score Civil Engineering. They will adopt short listing criteria like Interview/ Interaction.
Notification and Application details
|Application Fee||Refer Advt|
|Official Notiication||Download Here|
|Online Application||Apply Now|
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2020
- Candidates fill the Online Application above we given.
- Attach Documents like Educational Certificate, Passport size Photograph and GATE Score proof.
- Candidates recheck your application if details are correct.
- Finally click the Submit button and finished it.
- Print the application for your future proof like interview.