NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences has released its vacancies. They had released the vacancy for some posts. The vacancies have been released for the designation of fieldworkers. There are a total of 10 new vacancies that have been released. Candidates who are selected will be placed only in Meghalaya. This is the Central Government Jobs. Candidates who are interested can check all the details to apply for these posts.
Applicants can start applying for these posts from 10/09/2020 and the final date to send the application will be 25/09/2020. Please do check some details given below.
|Organization Name||North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences|
|Job Role||Field Worker|
|Job category||Central Government Jobs|
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020
- Applicants to apply for these posts should have completed UG/ PG from a recognized University or board.
- Applicants should have passed MSW.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
In order to apply for this posts the maximum age limit will be of 30 years.
Candidates will be having the salary of Rs.25,000 P.M
Selection Procedure Details
Candidates will be selected based on the normal interview process like
Job Application Details
|Job Application and Notification Link||Click Here|
How to apply for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020
- The first candidates should visit the official website.
- Register and login if necessary.
- Download the application form.
- Fill all the details, Review the form.
- Scan that and send that to this email id: [email protected].co.in