NCPOR Recruitment 2020: National Centre for Polar & Ocean Research published its notification!!! This is a Fantastic Opportunity for the candidates who had completed a Master’s Degree in Geophysics and many as well. Even there are 2 different posts that have been released by them. Both of these 2 comes under different categories. One is of Scientist D and the other is of Coordinator Grade IV Category. This will get splitted as each of one in both the category. Probably there are Only 02 vacancies that have been released. Candidates can send the application from 20/11/2020.
Mainly it should be noted that this is a Central Government Jobs. They are going to fill these 2 vacancies only in Goa. So do use this opportunity and send the application before 04/01/2020.
|Organization Name||National Centre for Polar & Ocean Research|
|Job Role||Scientist D and Co ordinator Grade IV|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
NCPOR Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Applicants should have completed a Master’s Degree in Geophysics/ Marine Sciences/ Geology from a recognized University or Board.
- Applicants should also have the typing skill and desired experience to apply for these posts.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details.
Age limit will get differ for both the categories of the for Scientist category it will be of 50 years and the others will be of 35 years.
Selection Procedure Details
Selection will be based on the normal process like
How to apply for NCPOR Recruitment 2020
- Visit the official Website of https://incois.gov.in/.
- In the homepage look for an advertisement.
- Click on that then login into the website.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Enter the details.
- At the end submit that.