Nagapattinam DBCWO Recruitment 2022: Nagapattinam Collector Office (DBCWO-District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office) has published new vacancies. There are only 14 Vacancies that have been released. The vacancy has been released for the post of Sanitary Worker. Candidates should send the application only through offline mode. Candidates should send the application which has been started from 11.05.2022 and without any error candidates should send the application on or before 30.05.2022.
The main eligibility for these posts is that candidates should be able to Read and Write in Tamil. Candidates should be above 18 years to apply for these posts. Candidates don’t miss this opportunity to apply for this post.
|Govt Organization Name
|Nagapattinam District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office
|TN Govt Jobs
|Official Website Link
Nagapattinam DBCWO Recruitment 2022
Academic Qualification Details for Nagapattinam DBCWO Recruitment
- Candidates should have completed the Read and Write in Tamil or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Refer to Official Notification for more educational details.
|Read and Write in Tamil
Age Limit and Relaxation
Candidates should be 18 years to 37 years to apply for these posts.
|18 years to 35 years
|BC, BCM, MBC&DNC
|18 years to 32 years
|18 years to 30 years
|Rs.3,000/- per month
Selection Procedure Details
Selection will be done through the Interview and the Document Verification. Aspirants also attend the Physical Examination.
Postal Address Details
District Backward Classes and Minority Welfare Office, Collector Office Campus, Nagapattinam – 611001.
Application and Notification Details
How to Apply for Nagapattinam DBCWO Recruitment 2022
- Open the Official Website of the Nagapattinam District.
- Download the Official Notification.
- Read the Notification details.
- Fill in the Mandatory details.
- Attach your Documents and Your Passport Size Photo.
- Send Your Application to the above address.