NABARD Recruitment 2020: Natural Bank of Agricultural and Rural Development has released its notification for hiring the candidates. There is a various number of vacancies has been released for different designations. The designations for the posts include Specialist Consultants for Project Manager, Application Management, Senior Analyst for Information Security Operations, Senior Analyst for Network/SDWAN Operations, Project Manager for IT Operations/ infrastructure services, Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant, Cyber Security Manager (CSM), Additional Cyber Security Manager (ACSM), Additional Chief Risk Manager and Risk Managers.
Candidates can start applying for these posts from 07/08/2020 and finally, candidates can apply for these posts only through online mode. Please do check the eligibility criteria details like educational qualification, age limit, and all other details.
|Organization Name||National Bank of Agricultural and Rural Development|
|Job Role||Specialist Consultants for Project Manager, Application Management, Senior Analyst for Information Security Operations, Senior Analyst for Network/ SDWAN Operations, Project Manager for IT Operations/ infrastructure Services, Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant, Cyber Security Manager (CSM), Additional Cyber Security Manager (ACSM), Additional Chief Risk Manager, and Risk Managers.|
|Work location||Across India|
National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development has been founded in the year of 12/07/1982. The headquarters of this is located in Mumbai. The main function of this is to provide development function and reduction of poverty.
NABARD Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in the relevant field from a recognized university or board.
Age limit and Relaxation Details
- The upper age limit for the candidates should not exceed more than 62 years.
- Please do check the official website for more details.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of ratio. Normally candidates will be shortlisted as 1:10 basis.
How to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2020
- Initially, candidates should visit the official website.
- Then candidates should log in and register that.
- Fill the details, register that with correct details.
- Attach the resume and necessary documents.
- Click on submit and finished.