MP High Court Recruitment 2020: Madhya Pradesh High Court released 18 new vacancies for the posts of District Judge Class II (Entry Level) Exam posts. This is the Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs and candidates who are selected will be placed only in Madhya Pradesh. Candidates who are waiting for the Court Jobs and also in Madhya Pradesh able to apply. Application has been released on 05/09/2020 and candidates should apply on or before 05/011/2020.
Candidates should have the necessary documents to apply for these posts and you should have possessed a Degree in Law Standard. Before applying for this posts candidates should check educational qualification, age, salary, and other details as well on the official website.
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh High court|
|Job Role||District Judge Class II (Entry Level) Exam|
|Work location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Category||Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs|
Madhya Pradesh High Court was established in the year of 2nd January 1936 as Nagpur High Court. Then later this was enacted as MP High Court. This is authorized by the Constitution of India.
MP High Court Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates must behold the Education Degree in Law or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Please do check the official notification.
Vacancy Details for High Court Jobs
|District Judge Class II (Entry Level) Exam||252|
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
To apply for this posts candidates should have the age limit of 21 years- 35 years.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected based on the Skill Test followed by Direct Interviews.
- Candidates can apply for these posts on the official website.
Application Fee Details
- For OBC/General – Rs.1122/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-s/PWD – Rs.722/-
Notification and Application Details
How to apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Select the posts in careers or advertisements.
- Download the notification and fill all the details.
- Read all the eligibility criteria and attach the necessary documents.
- Review the page and click on submit.