MMRDA Recruitment 2020: Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority released 06 vacancies for the various posts. Vacancies have been released for the posts of Senior Section Engineer, Section Engineer. This is the vacancy that has been released from the Maharastra Government. Candidates who are waiting for the posts in MMRDA and in Maharastra can apply for these posts. Application for these posts has been released on 01/10/2020 and the last date to apply for these posts is on 02/11/2020.
To apply for this posts applicants should have possessed the eligible Degree and should have attained all the eligibility criteria details like educational qualification, age, and other details. Please do check all the details and follow the steps given below to apply for these posts.
|Organization Name||Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority|
|Job Role||Senior section Engineer, Section Engineer|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Government Job|
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority is mainly responsible for the infrastructure of the Metropolitan Region. This was established in the year of 26th January 1975. The headquarters is also located in Mumbai.
MMRDA Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates should have passed a Degree, Diploma, and other equivalent qualification from a recognized university or board.
- Please do check the official website for more details.
Vacancy Details for MMRDA Recruitment 2020
|Senior Section Engineer, Section Engineer||06|
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- Candidates who are interested to apply for these posts, please do check the age limit and relaxation details on the official website.
- Maximum Age: 44 Years
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be normally placed by conducting the Direct Interview.
- Candidates should apply for these posts through offline mode and can send the application form to the below given Postal Address.
Pay Scale Salary Package: Rs.41,800 to Rs.1,32,300.
Apply for E-mail mode
Log on official website of www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in. Candidates able to send the documents through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application and Notification Details
|Official Notification||Click Here|
How to apply for MMRDA Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should visit the official page of MMRDA.
- Candidates should search for the posts and download the application form.
- Read all the details and fill the application form.
- Along with the form, candidates should attach all the necessary documents.