Ministry of Corporate Affairs Recruitment 2020: There are 13 new vacancies that have been announced by The Indian Corporate Law Service (ICLS) Academy under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. They have announced various posts like Consultant, Sr. Consultant, Company Secretary, Administrative Officer, Stenographer & Graphic Designer which will be on a contractual basis at Haryana. You can start applying for this and you should send your resume to the given email address on or before 29/05/2020. Eligible and Interested candidates please do use this opportunity and apply to this as soon as possible. Please do check the official website once.
This Interview will be based on the written via online mode most probably this will be held on 30/05/2020 and 31/05/2020. All the details including eligibility criteria, qualification, salary have been given below. Check all the criteria given below and also follow the steps given below to apply for this post. Don’t miss this opportunity. Please do check with the official website once and apply now.
|Government Organization Name||Ministry of Corporate Affairs|
|Job Role||Sr. Consultant, Consultant, Administrative Officer, Company Secretary, Stenographer & Graphic Designer|
|Job category||Central Government Jobs|
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs is a government of India. It is primarily concerned with the administration of the Companies Act 2013. Ministry is mostly served by the Indian ICLS. It is responsible for the regulation of Indian enterprises in the Industrial and Services.
MCA Recruitment 2020-2021
|Name of the post||Salary|
Academic qualification details
- Sr.Consultant & Consultant: Applicants have held academic knowledge in the relevant field of corporate law/ Accounting.
- Administrative Officer: Any degree from University.
- Graphic Designer: Must have experience of 3 years in the field of design.
- Stenographer: Experience of a minimum of 2 years and above in relevant field.
- Company Secretary: Should be a clear CS Executive.
Age limit and relaxation details
- Please visit the notification for age limit and relaxation. In Advertisement full details are given.
Selection procedure details
- The Selection for this will be based on Interview and this will be probably held on 30/05/2020and 31/05/2020 only through online mode.
- You should send your application only through the email given below.
- Please check all the details once and send your application to the below-given email.
- Email address: [email protected]
Notification and Application Details
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Application form||Download Here|
How to apply for MCA recruitment 2020
- Please visit the official website mca.gov.in.
- Search for the advertisement “RECRUITMENT ADVERTISEMENT FOR VARIOUS POSTS IN INDIAN CORPORATE LAW SERVICE ACADEMY”.
- Click on that and download the application form.
- Fill all the necessary details correctly and paste your photo with a signature.
- Check all the details once in the application form and forward that to the above-given email address.