Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020: The University has published various vacancies for the post of Junior Research Fellow Candidates who are seeking for the Tamilnadu Government Job can apply for these posts. Candidates will be placed only in Madurai. The candidate will be placed only on a tenure basis. Candidates who are interested in this should apply for this post on or before 15/10/2020. Candidates should have all the valid documents to apply for these posts.
To apply for this posts candidates should have completed a Master’s Degree with 55% of the marks. Candidates should have been completed this education and experience to apply for the vacancies.
|Organization Name||Madurai Kamraj University|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Work location||Madurai, Tamilnadu|
|Job category||State Government Job|
Madurai Kamaraj University was established within the year 1996. This is located in the Southern part of Tamilnadu. The motto of this university is to hunt truth is Knowledge. This also has 109 affiliated colleges.
Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed a M.SC or the equivalent from a recognized university.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
Candidates age limit should be of Refer to official Notification
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Junior Research Fellow||Refer Notification|
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected based on the Test or Interview.
- Candidates should apply for this post through offline mode.
Basic Pay Scale Salary: Rs.31,000.
Notification and Application Details
How to apply for Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment
- Please visit the official website of the university.
- Search for the advertisement and download the application form.
- Read all the details very carefully and fill the application form.
- Send the form with the necessary documents to the above-given address depends on your selected post.