Madras University Recruitment 2020: University of Madras (UNOM) released new vacancies. They had released this advertisement for the posts of Project Fellow. As of now, only 01 vacancies have been released. This is the State Government’s Job. Candidates who are interested and waiting for State Government Jobs in Tamilnadu can apply for these posts. Selected aspirants will be placed only in Chennai. Interested candidates can start to apply for these posts from 07/12/2020 and the last date for the application or the application should reach them by 13/12/2020.
Before applying for this its necessary for the candidates to check the eligibility criteria details like educational qualification, salary, age limit, and other details. Candidates should send the application form along with all necessary documents or else the application will get rejected.
|Govt Organization Name||Madras University|
|Job Role||Project Fellow|
|Work location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
|Job category||State Government Job|
The University of Madras has been established in the year 1857. This comes under the British Government and this is one of the oldest universities in India. The chancellor function takes place by the government of Tamilnadu.
Madras University Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- In order to apply for these posts, candidates should have completed M.Sc (Chemistry).
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- The minimum age limit to apply for these posts is 18 years.
- Please do check the official website for more details.
Selection procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected based on the process followed by the madras university and given below
|Official Notification Details||Click Here|
|Official Website Details||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to apply for Madras University Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Candidates should log in to the website and search for the advertisement.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in all the details and attach all the necessary documents.
- Click on submit and Finished it.