Madhya Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2020: Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle has released the Official Notification, they decided to fill up 2834 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. Central Government Job seekers can apply for these Postal jobs. Gramin Dak Sevak Posts has different Categories like Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), and Dak Sevak Rectt/ GDS Online Vacancies. Applicants apply the GDS post from 08/06/2020 to 14/07/2020 (Last Date).
Applicants must be Completed 10th Standard or Secondary School Leaving Certificate with eligible marks in English and Mathematics from recognized Board/ Institution. The Minimum age is 18 years to 40 years.
|Govt Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
Indian Postal Circle is World’s Largest Postal Service in India. This is under by Ministry of Communications. In India’s total 23 Postal Circles available, every circle is headed by Chief Postmaster General.
Madhya Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Applicants should be finished 10th Standard or Secondary School Leaving Certificate with eligible marks in English and Mathematics from recognized Board/ Institution.
- Candidates should have studied the Local Language of Madhya Pradesh with 10th Standard.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
Age Limit is a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 40 years as on the date of 08/06/2020. Below we mentioned the Age Relaxation details.
Age Relaxation Details
|SC/ ST||5 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities||10 years|
Pay Scale Salary Details
Below Bullet Points we mentioned PayScale Salary of Level – 1 Candidates. See the details followed as
- For Branch Post Master – Rs.12,000/- to Rs.14,000/-
- For ABPM/ Dak Sevak – Rs.10,000/- to Rs.12,000/-
Selection Procedure Details
The selection process will be done by Merit List or Mark Based Interview, and Certificate Verification.
Application and Notification Details
Note: Copy the Application Link and Paste the Google Search then find the Application.
- Notification Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zMG8WHdNccZFQgmEWawdmXxXc5W9vZ2-/view?usp=sharing
- Application Apply Link: http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
Steps to apply for India Post Office Recruitment
Eligible Candidates Download the Official Notification in the above link. Read the Instruction Carefully. If you are Eligible Click the Application Form Link, Enter your Qualification details correctly. Make the Online Application Fee and Submit the Application Form. Finally, you can take the Print of your Filled Application for further process.