KVS Recruitment 2022 – Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has announced new job recruitment for 13,404 vacancies in Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts. Those people who are tried for Tamilnadu Government Jobs use this job opportunity. People can apply via Online mode only.
|Organization Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Job Role||Teaching and Non-Teaching|
|Work location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
KVS Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Details KVS job 2022
- Principle: 239.
- Vice-Principle: 203.
- Librarian: 355.
- Finance Officer: 06.
- Assistant Engineer: 02.
- Assistant Section Officer: 156.
- Hindi Translator: 11.
- Senior Secretariate Assistant: 322.
- Junior Secretariate Assistant: 702.
- Stenographer Grade III: 54.
- PGT: 1409.
- TGT: 3176.
- PRT: 6414.
- Primary Teacher (Music): 303.
- Assistant Commissioner: 52.
KVS Recruitment Academic Qualification Details
- Principle: PG Degree, B.Ed.
- Vice-Principle: PG Degree, B.Ed.
- Librarian: Degree/ Diploma.
- Finance Officer: B.Com/M.Com/CA/MBA.
- Assistant Engineer: B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
- Assistant Section Officer: Graduate.
- Hindi Translator: PG in Hindi/ English.
- Senior Secretariate Assistant: Graduate.
- Junior Secretariate Assistant: 12th Pass with Typing.
- Stenographer Grade III: 12th Pass with Stenographer.
- PG Teacher: PG Degree, B.Ed.
- TG Teacher: Graduate/B.Ed/CTET.
- PRT: 12th Pass/ D.Ed/ B.Ed with CTET.
- Primary Teacher (Music): 12th pass with D.Ed (Music).
- Assistant Commissioner: PG Degree, B.Ed.
KVS Recruitment Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- All Posts: 21 years to 40 years
Selection Process Details
The Selection Process will be based on the Online Interview.
KVS Recruitment PayScale Salary Details
Refer to Official Notification for PayScale Rs.35,400/- to Rs.2,09,200/- per month.
- All Posts: Rs.35,400/- to Rs.2,09,200/- per month.
- For All Categories: No Fee
Job Notification Details
How to Apply for KVS Recruitment 2022
- Candidates Download the Notification and Application.
- Read the Job details clearly.
- Then Download the Application.
- Fill out the Official Application with a copy of the Qualification Certificate.
- Finally, Submit the Application Online.