Kanchipuram DCPU Recruitment 2022: Kancheepuram District Child Protection Unit has released its vacancies to hire candidates. They had released the vacancies for some designations. They had released the designation for the Counselor, Outreach Worker. There are various vacancies that have been released. Candidates who are selected will be placed only in Kanchipuram.
Applicants can start applying for these posts from 18.04.2022 and the final date to submit the application will be 16.05.2022.
|Organization Name||Kanchipuram Govt Child Protection Unit|
|Job Role||Counselor, Outreach Worker|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Kanchipuram DCPU Recruitment 2022
Kanchipuram DCPU Recruitment 2022 Academic Qualification Details
In order to apply for these posts, candidates should have completed the 10th pass, 12th pass, UG, or PG Degree from a recognized University or Board.
|Outreach Workers||10th Pass, 12th pass|
Age limit and Relaxation Details
- The maximum age limit for the candidates will be a maximum of 40 years.
- Please do check the official website.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Counselor, Outreach Worker||Maximum 40 years|
PayScale Salary Details
|Counselor||Rs.14,000/- Per Month|
|Outreach Workers||Rs.8,000/- Per Month|
Selection Procedure Details
- Applicants will be selected based on the normal interview process.
- Candidates will be applied for these posts only through offline mode.
Postal Address Details
|District Child Protection Officer,|
District Child Protection Unit,
No: 317, KTS Mani Street,
Notification and Application Details
How to apply for Kanchipuram DCPU Recruitment 2022
- The first candidates should visit the official website.
- Second register and login if necessary.
- Download the notification form.
- Fill in all the details.
- Send that to the above-given address.