ITBP Recruitment 2020: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has recently published new vacancies. The vacancy has been released for the Constable posts. This is the Central Government Job. Candidates who are selected will be placed in Delhi. Candidates should apply for these posts through online mode. There are a total of 51 vacancies that have been released. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts as soon as possible. Candidates can start applying for these posts from 13/07/2020 and make sure that the application should be sent on or before 26/08/2020.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts as soon as possible. In order to apply for these posts candidates should have passed 10th Standard or any equivalent qualification from recognized university or board.
|Organization Name||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Job category||Central Government Jobs|
Indo Tibetan Armed police are one of the Five central armed posts in India. This has been raised on 24/10/2020. Head Quarters of this located in New Delhi. This has been founded on the Government of India. This is the primary patrol organization.
ITBP Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- In order to apply for these posts candidates should have possessed 10th Std or equivalent from recognized university or board.
Age limit and Relaxation Details
- Candidates should have the minimum age limit of 18 years and to a maximum of 23 years.
Selection Procedure Details
Candidates should have the selection procedure followed that is given below
Application Fee Details
|General/ OBC: Rs.100/-|
Other Category: Nil
Application and Notification Details
How to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2020
- Initially, candidates should visit the official website of ITBP.
- Then candidates should go to careers and download the application in the link.
- That will be in PDF and read all the details.
- Fill the details and click on submit.