ISRO Recruitment 2020: SAC Indian Space Research Organisation has released its vacancies to apply for the posts. They had released their vacancies to apply for the designations of the Technician and Graduate Apprentice. There are various number of vacancies has been released. Applicants who are selected will be placed only in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Applicants who are selected can check all the possible details and apply for these posts as soon as possible.
Applicants can start applying for these posts from 09/11/2020 and the final date to send the application will have of 23/11/2020. Please do check some details given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Job Role||Graduate and Technician Apprentice|
|Work location||Ahmedabad, Gujarat|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
ISRO Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Applicants should have completed B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized University or board.
- Applicants should have been of a minimum of 65% to apply for this post.
Age limit and Relaxation Details
- The age limit for the candidates will be a maximum of 35 years.
- Please do check some details given below.
Salary for the candidates will be of
- Graduate Apprentice- Rs.9000 P.M.
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.8000 P.M
Selection Procedure Details
Applicants will get selected based on the normal interview process like
Notification and Application Details
|Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2020
- On the first applicants should visit the official website.
- Registration and login can be done if necessary.
- Fill in all the details.
- Check the details carefully.
- Click that and submit the details.