IPR Recruitment 2020: Institute for Plasma Research has released its vacancies to apply for the posts. They had released the vacancies to release the designations for the Technician Apprentices and Graduate Apprentices. There are totally 18 new vacancies has been released. Applicants who are selected will be placed only in Gandhinagar, Gujarat. Applicants can check all the possible details like educational qualification, age limit, and all other necessary details.
Applicants can start applying for this from 05/11/2020 and the final date to send the application will be 22/11/2020. Please do check some details given below.
|Organization Name||Institute for Plasma Research|
|Job Role||Technician and Graduate Apprentices|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Work location||Gandhinagar, Gujarat|
IPR Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
Applicants should have completed Diploma/ B.E or B.Tech from a recognized University or board.
Age limit and Relaxation Details
- Applicants should not have been more than 26 years.
- Please do check the official website for more details.
Salary details for the candidates will be of
- Technician Apprentices – Rs.10,500 P.M
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs.9,400 P.M
Selection Procedure Details
Selection for the candidates will be based on normal interview process like
|Selection from Merit list|
How to apply for IPR Recruitment 2020
- Initially, applicants should visit the official website.
- Registration and login can be done if possible.
- Fill in all the details.
- Check that and interview that.
- Click on submit.