Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020: Indian Coast Guard released new vacancies for various posts. The number of posts that includes approximately 09 posts. The vacancies have been released for various posts that include Driver, Fork Lift Operator, Carpenter, and MTS. This is mainly a Central Government Jobs. Candidates who are waiting for Central Govt jobs can apply for these posts as soon as possible. Candidates who are selected will be placed in Kolkata, Odisha. Candidates who are interested to apply for these posts as soon as possible. Candidates can start applying for these posts from 01/08/2020 and the application should be sent on or before 30/08/2020.
In order to apply for these posts, candidates should have completed 10th Std or equivalent from recognized university or board. Please do check all the details given below to apply for these posts as soon as possible.
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Job Role||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Indian Coast Guard has been formed in the year of 18/08/2020. The headquarters of this located in the Ministry of Defense, New Delhi. The main function and role of this is to provide law enforcement, coastal patrol, rescue, etc..,
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- In order to apply for these posts, candidates should have completed 10th Std or equivalent degree from recognized university or board.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- Candidates should have the minimum age limit of 18 years and a maximum age limit of 27 years to apply for these posts.
- Please do check the official website for more details.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates should have the been selected based on the process followed by Indian Coast Guard and selection process includes
|Physical Fitness Test|
Pay Scale Salary Details
The Basic Pay Scale Salary is Rs.18,000 to Rs.19,900
Postal Address Details
Coast Guard Region(NE),
Shrachi Building, 6th Floor,
Synthesis Business Park,
New Town, Rajarhat,
Kolkata – 700 161.
Application and Notification Details
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
- Initially, candidates should visit the official website of Indian Coast Guard.
- Second candidates should register and login to the website.
- Download the application form and fill all the details
- Scan a copy of the application form.
- Send that to the above given postal address.