IIFPT Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology released new vacancies for various posts. This includes the posts of Team leaders, consultants, and Young professionals. Only 07 vacancies that have been released. So candidates who are interested and waiting for Thanjavur jobs can apply for these posts as soon as possible. Candidates should be alert to check these notifications. The application form IIFPT has been released on 20/07/2020 and candidates who are ready to apply for these posts can send the application through online mode on or before 09/08/2020.
Interested and eligible candidates will be placed only on a contractual basis and this job is the project management unit of PM scheme. To be eligible for these candidates should have completed a Master’s degree from a recognized university or board.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology|
|Job Role||Team leader, Consultants and Young professionals|
|Work location||Thanjavur, Tamilnadu|
|Job category||Central Government jobs|
IIFPT is also known as the Indian Institute of crop processing technology. This always works under the ministry of food processing industries. This has been established in the year of 1967 at Thanjavur.
IIFPT Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- In order to apply for these posts, candidates should have completed MBA/ M.s.c/ Master Degree from recognized university or board.
- Please do check the official website for more details.
Age limit and Relaxation Details
- Age limit for team leaders should be of 45 years, for consultants it should be of 40 years, and for young professionals, it should be of 32 years.
Selection Procedure Details
Candidates will be selected based on the normal interview process of IIFPT which includes
- Online written exam
- Online interview
Notification and Application Details
|Application Link||Apply Here|
|Notification Link||Download Here|
How to apply for IIPFT Recruitment 2020
- Initially, candidates should visit the official website.
- Then register that and login to the website.
- And fill all the details.
- Check all the details twice.
- Click on submit.