ICDS Recruitment 2020: Integrated Child Development Service released 21 new vacancies for the post of Anganwadi Worker and Helper. Candidates who are waiting for Anganwadi jobs can apply for these posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this post. Candidates who are seeking for Chattishgarh Government Jobs can apply for these posts. Candidates who are applying for these posts should have completed eligible educational qualifications. Candidates apply for this post starting date is 09/09/2020 and the last date of Application is 30/09/2020.
Candidates should have completed the 8th Standard pass for Anganwadi helper and 10th pass for worker. Candidates can apply for this post depends on the educational qualification. Please check all the eligibility criteria and apply for this post. Candidates should have proper certificates to apply for this post.
|Organization Name||Integrated Child Development Service|
|Job Role||Anganwadi Helper and Worker|
|Job Category||Chattishgarh Government Jobs|
Integrated Child Development service has been established in the year of October 2, 1975. This is one of the government programs which provides food, preschool, primary school, health, etc, for children under 6 years and also their mothers.
ICDS Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- To apply for this post candidates should have completed the 8th Standard for Anganwadi Helper and 10th Standard for Anganwadi worker.
- Please do check the official website for more details.
Age limit and Relaxation Details
- Candidates who are interested can start applying for this post from 18 years and the maximum age to apply for this post is on 35 years.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Anganwadi Helper||18 to 35 years|
|Anganwadi Worker||18 to 35 years|
Selection Procedure Details
Candidates will be selected based on 3 steps like Written Examination, Interview, and Document Verification.
Application and Notification Details
How to apply for ICDS Recruitment
- Please visit the official website of ICDS.
- Search for the advertisement and please select that.
- Download the notification and read all the details carefully.
- Fill the Online Application properly.
- Apply for the posts and click on submit.