IB Recruitment 2020: Intelligence Bureau Ministry of Home affairs released various vacancies. There are 292 Vacancies that have been released from the Intelligence Bureau. The candidates will be placed anywhere in India. These vacancies have been released for the posts of Senior Research Office, Library & Information Officer, Security Officer (Technical), Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, Deputy Director, Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Accountant, Female Staff Nurse, Caretaker, Junior Intelligence Officer, Security Assistant, Halwai Cum Cook & Multi-Tasking Staff, Assistant Security Officer, Personal Assistant, Research Assistant. Candidates can start applying for these posts from 20th June – 26th July 2020.
To apply for this posts candidates should have possessed a 10th/ 12th/ Bachelors’s Degree/ Masters Degree from a recognized university or board. Candidates should hold an analogous post. Candidates should have the eligibility criteria details like educational qualification, salary, age limit, and other details. Please do use this opportunity to apply for these posts. Candidates should apply for this posts within 60 days.
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau Ministry of Home affairs|
|Job Role||Senior Research Office, Library & Information Officer, Security Officer (Technical), Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, Deputy Director, Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Accountant, Female Staff Nurse, Caretaker, Junior Intelligence Officer, Security Assistant, Halwai Cum Cook & Multi-Tasking Staff, Assistant Security Officer, Personal Assistant, Research Assistant|
|Work location||Across India|
|Job category||Central Government Job|
|Last Date||26th July 2020|
Intelligence Bureau was established in the year of 1887. It is India’s internal intelligence agency. The head quarters of this located in New Delhi. This is responsible for intelligence activities.
IB Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates should have possessed a 10th/ 12th/Bachelors’s degree/ Masters’s Degree from recognized university or board.
- Candidates should hold analogous posts.
|10th/ 12th Standard|
|Bachelors Degree/ Masters Degree|
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
To apply for this posts candidates age limit should be of 56 years. Candidates refer Official announcement.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be placed on the normal interview process of written tests, direct interviews, or personal interviews.
- Candidates should apply for this post through offline mode.
Postal Address Details
Candidates should send Application given below Postal Address.
- Joint Deputy Director/G,
- Intelligence Bureau,
- Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg,
- Bapu Cham, New Delhi 21
Notification and Application Details
|Official Information||Download Here|
|Official Application||Apply Here|
How to apply for IB Recruitment 2020
- Candidates can go to the official website of IB.
- Search for the advertisement and download the application form.
- Read all the details and fill the application form.
- Attach all the necessary documents and send that to the above given postal address.