HMT Recruitment 2020: Hindustan Machine Tools (HMT) invite the applicants to fill 20 vacancies for various posts. They released the post of Project Assistant Engineer, Project Deputy Engineer, and Junior Officer posts. Candidates can apply for these Vacancies through offline mode. This is the State Government Jobs. Selected candidates will be placed in Banglore. Candidates who are interested and waiting for the Bangalore jobs can apply for these posts. Candidates can start applying for this post from 17/06/2020 and the last date to apply for this post is on 08/07/2020.
Candidates should have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ MBA/ PGDBA and candidates should also have experience in the university or education board. Candidates should check all the eligibility criteria details. Candidates must check the educational details, age, salary, and other important details.
|Organization Name||Hindustan Machine Tools (HMT)|
|Job Role||Project Deputy Engineer, Project Assistant Engineer, and Junior Officer|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
HMT was founded in the year of 7th February 1953. HMT is abbreviated as Hindustan Machine Tools Limited. HMT mainly functions in the Machine Tools, Printing Machinery, Watches, etc.., This is the public sector undertaking Unit.
HMT Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates should have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ MBA/ PGDB or equivalent qualification from recognized University.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 60% of marks relaxed to 50% for Scheduled Communities.
- Candidates should also have experience in the relevant field.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- Candidates should attain the maximum age limit to apply for these posts.
- Candidates should check the official website for more details.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Project Deputy Engineer (Sales and Service)||32 years|
|Project Deputy Engineer (Corporate Planning)||35 years|
|Junior Officer||30 years|
|Project Assistant Engineer||40 years|
Selection Procedure Details
Candidates will be having the normal interview process of HMT. Selected Candidates attend the Document Verification.
Online Application Details
|Notification Details||Download Here|
|Application Details||Click Here|
How to apply for HMT Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should go to the official website of HMT.
- Candidates should download the application form.
- Candidates should fill the application form.
- Attach all necessary documents and send that to the postal address given on the official website.