GMC Recruitment 2020: Government Medical College from Jammu released its vacancies. The vacancies have been released for the designation of Staff Nurse. Approximately there are 125 Vacancies has been released. This is mainly a state government job. So candidates who are selected will be placed only in Jammu. Interested and eligible candidates can start applying for these posts as soon as possible. Candidates will be placed only on a contractual basis for one year and bases on the performance this will get extended.
GMC has released its post on 17/08/2020 and the final date to send the application is on 30/08/2020. Applicants can apply for this posts both through online and offline mode.
|Organization Name||Government Medical College|
|Job Role||Staff Nurse|
|Job Category||Jammu Government Job|
Government Medical College in Jammu has been established in the year 1973. This is affiliated by the University of Jammu. This also offers training courses in many fields.
GMC Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
In order to apply for these posts, candidates should have completed 10th/ 12th/ Diploma in Nursing/ Degree from recognized University or board.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- Candidates should have the age limit of 45 years to apply for these posts.
- Please do check the official website for more details.
Selection Procedure Details
Candidates will be selected based on the interview process like
Application Process Details
- Candidates can apply both online and offline mode.
- The online application should be sent to this email id [email protected]
- The offline application should be sent to the below given postal address.
Office of Personnel Officer, Associated Hospitals of Govt. Medical College, Jammu.
Application and Notification Details
Notification and Application Form: Click Here
How to apply for GMC Recruitment 2020
- Initially, candidates should visit the official website.
- Then candidates should register and login to the details.
- Then download the application form.
- Fill all the details.
- Send that to the above-given email or to the postal address.