FSSAI Recruitment 2021: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India published various vacancies. This has been published for various posts. The number of posts includes only 37 posts. The posts include Point Director, Senior Manager, Senior Manager (IT), Deputy Director & Manager. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for these posts as soon as possible. Candidates can apply for these posts through online mode. Application for these posts has been released on 16/04/2021 and the application should be sent on or before 15/05/2021.
Candidates should check the educational qualification details to apply for these posts. The educational qualification details include Graduate Degree/ PG/BE/B Tech/ Diploma from a recognized university or board. Please do check all the necessary details on the official website.
|Organization Name||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India|
|Job Role||Point Director, Senior Manager, Senior Manager (IT), Deputy Director & Manager|
|Work location||Across India|
Food safety and authorization of India has been formed in the year 2011 in the month of August. FSSI is headed by a non-executive chairperson. It has its headquarters located in New Delhi. The officers has 6 regional offices located in different places.
FSSAI Recruitment 2021
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree/ BE/ B Tech/ PG/ Diploma from a recognized university or board.
- Please do check the official website for more details.
Age limit and Relaxation Details
- Candidates should have the exact age limit to apply for the posts.
- Please do check the official website for more details
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected based on the normal application process of FSSAI.
- Mainly candidates should be Written Examination and the Interview.
Notification and Application Details
How to Apply for FSSAI Recruitment 2021
- Visit the Official Website of www.fssai.gov.in.
- Open Career and Click Apply Online option.
- Register the FSSAI recruitment process.
- Log in using your User Id and Password.
- Fill Online Application with the necessary details.
- Upload your recent Photograph and Signature.
- Make the Application Fee and Submit the Application.
- Finally, take the Printout Copy of the Filled Application.