Erode Public Relations Office Recruitment 2022: Erode Collector Office has published new vacancies. The vacancy has been released for the post of Driver. Candidates should send the application only through offline mode. Candidates should send the application which has been started from 06.04.2022 and without any error candidates should send the application on or before 22.04.2022.
The main eligibility for these posts is that candidates should be able to 8th pass. Candidates should be above 18 years to apply for these posts. Candidates don’t miss this opportunity to apply for this post.
|Govt Organization Name||Erode Public Relations Office|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Official Website Link||https://erode.nic.in/|
Erode Public Relations Office Recruitment 2022
Academic Qualification Details for Erode Public Relations Office Recruitment
- Candidates should have completed the 8th pass with a Driving License or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Refer to Official Notification for more educational details.
|Driver||8th pass with Driving License and 5 years experience|
Age Limit and Relaxation
Candidates should be 18 years to 34 years to apply for these posts. Must have referred Age Relaxation details in Official Website of Erode District.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Driver||18 years to 34 years|
|Post Name||Post Name|
|Driver||Rs.19,500/- to Rs.62,000/- per month|
Selection Procedure Details
Selection will be done through the Interview and Document Verification. Aspirants also attend the Physical Examination.
Postal Address Details
Information and Public Relations Officer, Information and Public Relations Office, District Collector Office Campus, Erode – 638011.
Application and Notification Details
How to Apply for Erode Public Relations Office Recruitment 2022
- Open the Official Website of Erode District.
- Download the Official Notification.
- Read the Notification details.
- Fill in the Mandatory details.
- attach your Documents and Your Passport Size Photo.
- Submit the Application through postal.