DRDO Recruitment 2020: Defence Research and Development Organization has announced the Officials, They want to hire the Candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow Posts. The Vibrant and Energetic Candidates able to fill Online Applications from August 2020. Job searching peoples should have held a Bachelor’s Degree from Engineering/ Technology or Master’s Degree from relevant discipline/ subject from University.
The Age Limit is varied for different categories. Selected Candidates will be appointed anywhere in India. DRDO is under by Ministry of Defence and Government of India.
|Government Organization Name||Defence Research and Development Organization|
|Job Role||Scientist B|
|Job Mode||Central Government Job|
|Interview Date||24/08/2020 & 25/08/2020|
Candidates who are seeking Defence jobs those peoples using this opportunity to join DRDO. Below we updated Academic Qualifications, Age Limitation, and Selection details, etc. The Government job aiming peoples get job alert on our latesttnjob.com website.
DRDO Recruitment 2020 – 2021
Academic Qualification details
Job searching peoples should have held a Bachelor’s Degree from Engineering/ Technology or Master’s Degree from relevant discipline/ subject from University.
Age Limit and Relaxation details
They asked the age limit 28 years for Unreserved/ EWS, 31 years for OBC Non-Creamy Layer, and 33 years for Scheduled Caste/ Tribe.
- Unreserved/ EWS – 28 years
- OBC Non-Creamy Layer – 31 years
- Scheduled Caste/ Tribe – 33 years
Selection Procedure details
|Post Name||Selection Process|
|BE/ B.Tech (ECE, Mechanical, CSE)||Depending on GATE Score, Discriptive Examination and Personal Interview|
|Electrical Engg, Metallurgical Engg/ Material Science & Engg, Chemical Engg, Aeronautical Engg, Civil Engg, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||GATE Score and Personal Interview|
|Phycology||NET marks and Personal Interview|
- Application Mode: Applicants apply through Online mode only.
- Application Fee: UR/ EWS/ OBC – Rs.100 & SC/ ST – Nil.
Notification and Application details
How to Apply DRDO Recruitment 2020
- Qualified Candidates are able to apply Online via the Official Website of DRDO.
- Download Official Advertisement of JRF posts.
- In Notification verify your Eligibility details.
- Print the offline Application and enter full details.
- Finally, Submit the Application via Email: director.pxe.drdo.in.