DPAR Puducherry Recruitment 2020: Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms published vacancies for posts. They are ready to hire for the designation of Stenographer Grade-II. Applicants should apply for these posts only through offline mode and candidates who are applying should be of Indian citizens and must have the Native of Union Territory of Puducherry. There are approximately 22 vacancies that have been released for this one designation. Candidates who are waiting for this job can check and apply for these posts. This application has been notified on 30/07/2020 and the application should be sent on or before 31/08/2020.
Candidates should have completed 12th Std/ Stenography/ Typewriting from recognized university or board. Please send the application on the given date, if its post the due date your application will get rejected.
|Organizational Name||Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms|
|Job Role||Stenographer Grade II|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms works under the Government of India and the main function is to provide public grievances to the nodal agency. This was mainly started in the year 1985.
DPAR Puducherry Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- In order to apply for these posts, candidates should have completed 12th standard and should know typewriting in English must along with Tamil or Telegu or Malayalam.
- Candidates should have passed Stenography in English in lower grades.
Age limit and Relaxation Details
- Candidates should have an age limit of a minimum of 18 years and to a maximum of 32 years to apply for these posts.
Postal Address Details
|The Under Secretary to Govt (DP&AR), |
Department of Personal and Administrative Reforms (Personal Wing),
Selection Procedure Details
Candidates will be selected based on the process that is given below
Application and Notification Details
|Notification Details||Download Here|
|Application Details||Click Here|
How to apply for DPAR Recruitment 2020
- Initially, candidates should visit the official website of DPAR.
- Then candidates should check for the registration process.
- Search for the advertisement in careers.
- Check all the details.
- Fill that and click on submit.